Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Nash Introduces "THE ESOTERIC REDUX!"


Greetings Everyone,

I would like to take this opportunity to introduce my new blog, titled The Esoteric Redux!

The Esoteric Redux is a continuation of The Esoteric Curiosa where you will still find interesting and rare subject matter for your review and hopeful edification.

As always I enjoy sharing my esoteric interests with everyone, and I encourage you to join me in enjoying my new blog, as well as referencing my past posts at The Esoteric Curiosa.

As I always say; “KNOWLEDGE IS POWER” that being said it is my hope that I can impart some little known fact that will start you on a journey of discovery!

I would also like to take the time to thank all of my followers over the past ten months who have helped make The Esoteric Curiosa a success and look forward to your support with The Esoteric Redux!

  

NR

© 2010 The Esoteric Redux. All Rights Reserved